Repair & Reconditioning
Xtek reconditioning services are integral to each of the new products that we design and manufacture. With dedicated service facilities staffed with mechanical and metallurgical engineers, Xtek is an excellent choice to evaluate and improve the performance of your equipment.
Our goal is to lower your operating costs through improvements in design, material and quality. We not only service Xtek manufactured components, but those of our competitors. Xtek will complete a comprehensive mechanical and non-destructive analysis of your equipment, and then provide a detailed inspection report with our FIRM recondition costs.
Xtek specializes in the reconditioning of the following products:
- Wheel Products – Crane wheel, sheave wheel assemblies
- Gearing and Gearboxes – Repair, reverse engineering, failure analysis
- Couplings and Universal Joints – Manage inventory, extend campaign cycles
- Roll Products – Re-harden, journal repair, remake into other usable rolls
- Rope Drums – Re-groove, replace shafts and gearing, evaluate welds
- Lifting Equipment – Rebuilt and certified to industry requirements
Contact an Xtek representative today to learn all Xtek has to offer and how our service centers can support your operations.