Crane Wheel Assemblies – Service
As a designer and manufacturer of crane wheelsand crane wheel assemblies, Xtek is an excellent choice to rebuild your existing assemblies. No matter the original equipment manufacturer, Xtek is capable of providing a complete analysis of your existing wheel assemblies and making recommendations to improve performance.
Our service operations located in Plzen, Czech Republic and Ghent, Belgium specialize in optimizing the performance of your crane wheel assemblies and in minimizing your inventory requirements.
Mechanical and Non-Destructive Testing
- Dimensional and non-destructive testing of the wheel, shaft, bearing housings and couplings.
- Document the condition of each component to identify opportunities for improving performance.
Inspection / Cost Report
- Technical report detailing the condition of each component to OEM requirements
- Provide recommendations for repair or replacement
- Issue recommendations to improve performance or capability
- FIRM costs for reconditioning the assembly
Manufacturing and Repair
- Components will be repaired or replaced to meet or exceed the OEM design
- Programs are available to help reduce customer inventory requirements
- Xtek service engineers are available to assist in evaluating your existing wheel assemblies and to provide technical support for the wheels utilized on your equipment
To learn more about Xtek crane wheel reconditioning services available to your facility, contact your Xtek Europe sales representative.