Xtek engineered and manufactured gear couplings power steel and aluminium rolling mills throughout the world. Xtek geared spindle couplings are designed for each specific application to maximize the load capability and increase the overall life of the assembly.
Xtek’s proprietary TSP methods of carburizing and hardening the wear components of the gear couplings are employed throughout the couplings to provide unsurpassed performance.
Features of Xtek Geared Spindle Coupling:
- TSP carburized gearing and thrust components
- Xtek’s “root centering” gear tooth design
- Integral TSP spade bore roll end casing
- Optional “hard finished” ground gear teeth
- Elimination of internal fasteners
If your rolling mill is not currently utilizing Xtek gear couplings, we encourage you to contact your Xtek Europe sales representative to improve your coupling performance; thereby reducing your operating and maintenance costs.